01. SugarParadise.com (the "Site")
You must read and agree to these Terms and Conditions before you can use the Site. By purchasing a membership or using the Site you become a subscriber and thus agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions (the "Agreement") between you and Perfect Allianz LLP (the "Company"). This Agreement is subject to change at any time. You acknowledge and agree as a subscriber to review these Terms and Conditions periodically to be aware of any changes or modifications. Your continued subscription constitutes your acknowledgement of any changes or modifications to this Agreement and you agree to abide and be bound by the modified Agreement.
03. Unless and until this Agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, subscriber hereby authorizes the Billing Service (the "Service") to charge subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of membership. Subscriber hereby further authorizes the Service to charge subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) for any and all purchases of products, services, and entertainment provided by the Site. Subscription may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscriber must promptly inform the Service of the following: changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with the Site; changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of a User ID or password. Until is notified, via e-mail, of a breach in security, the subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service. Upon request, the Service will provide subscriber with copies of billing records that support charges for use of the Site.
04. Payment for the appropriate services may be made by automatic credit card debit. Membership will automatically be renewed for the original term upon expiration, unless the Service is notified, via email, along with your User ID and Password, 48 hours prior to membership expiration. Three-Day Special Introductory Trial Membership shall renew at the normal one-month membership rate of Twenty-Nine dollars and Ninety-Five cents. Three-Day Special Introductory Trial Memberships do not grant the member access to the full selection of content or full range of benefits of the Site. Trial Memberships receive access to a limited amount of content and service. Upon renewal to the full one-month membership, or upon request of the subscriber via "Membership Upgrade" links provided in the password protected area of the Site, membership will be upgraded to access to the full selection of content and full range of benefits of service.
05. Subscription to the Site may be terminated at any time and without cause by either the Service or the subscriber upon notification to the other via e-mail. Subscribers are liable for charges incurred by them until termination of the Site.
06. Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Site. Access to and use of the Site is through a combination of a User ID and a password. Each subscriber must keep his password strictly confidential. Remember your password! For security reasons, the Site will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Site is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
08. Any liability of the Company, including, without limitation: any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft, destruction, alteration, or unauthorized access of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause or action, shall be strictly limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the subscriber to the Site for the preceding 12 months. Some states/provinces do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages; therefore, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
09. No warranty is made by the Company regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the Site, and the Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including, without limitation: any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services, and; any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states/provinces do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore, the above exclusion may not apply to you.
10. Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all displayed materials are copyrighted by the Site and may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Site, unless otherwise clearly stated in this Agreement.
11. In our members' area you are not allowed to use proxies, anonymizers, and any other software concealing the real user. Any attempts to enter the site anonymously will lead to banning of your account. If for some reason you need to enter the site anonymously, you must inform our support team about this and submit a list of IP addresses from which you are going to enter the site.
12. The access to members' area is granted to one person from one country, you may not share it with your friend or relative, or any other third person. Our security software monitors this.
13. If you travel a lot, you may enter the members' area from different countries, but please be prepared to receive additional verification requests from our scripts, in order to make sure that you are exactly the customer who paid for the access to the site.
14. We do not allow using any special downloading software and plugins in our members' area, for the purpose of traffic overload protection. During your membership period you may download files from our site without any restrictions, but using only your web browser. However, as soon as your membership expires you must delete all our content from your hard drive. Our content is available for your temporary use only, while you are a member of our site. All copyright for the content is reserved by SugarParadise.com, and if you want to use it somewhere you must get a written permission from the Site.
15. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed pursuant to the laws of the United States of America. Any and all disputes arising under this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively before courts of competent jurisdiction in the United States of America.
16. Assignment. Company reserves the right to assign any or all of its rights or obligations under this Agreement to a third party without prior notice or consent from subscriber.